EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server is comprehensive server backup software and disaster recovery & system migration solutions for both physical and virtual Windows server environments. It provides enterprises with powerful data backup & recovery features such as fast system & files backup, disaster recovery, advanced backup scheduler and comprehensive backup management tools. It will simplify both basic and advanced server backup & recovery management while minimizing server downtime as well as ensuring business continuity. Main features: Server system backup and disaster recovery, including the OS and installed applications. Easy Exchange/SQL Server backup & recovery. Clone, backup & restore of GPT disk. Manage Exchange Server in clustered environment. Exchange recovery tasks proceed continuously though Public Store DB is deleted. View backup task names and operations on the logs. Double-click to browse backup management and log list. Remote backup and recovery management. File and folder backup & recovery, including network data. Support P2V image files convert. One-click to restore system to dissimilar hardware. Differential/incremental Backup to save time and disk space. Backup schedule for automatical system & data backup. Automatically delete/overwrite old images. Backup options: image split, image compression, set priority, set password, email notification, etc. Clone or transfer hard disk to another. Explore Image files. Specify backup types like full, incremental or differential while manually execute task/plan in Management. Full NAS management.
What is new in this release:
Version 9.2: Brand new and more intuitive user interface.
What is new in version 9.0:
- 16T high capacity hard drive support for any mission-critical backup plans.
- Tuned UI design with ease-to-use for smooth backup & recovery process.
What is new in version 8.9:
- Support backing up to cloud.
What is new in version 8.8:
Version 8.8 features:
- Added command line backup, supporting disk/partition backup and system backup.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2016 in Mail backup.
- Optimize naming conventions of backup task and backup image.
- Remove administrator privilege limitation from disk/partition and file backup plan.
What is new in version 8.6:
Version 8.6 features:
- Work with EaseUS Backup Center seamlessly to improve the efficiency of enterprise users.
- Improve the function of system recovery, universal restore and system clone on GPT drive.
- Better support for Windows 10.
What is new in version 8.5:
Version 8.5 features:
- Highly efficient 64 bit WinPE bootable disk keeps your data safe in any case.
- Work with Central Management Console seamlessly to improve the efficiency of enterprise users.
- Increase the success probability of system recovery, universal restore and system clone on GPT drive.
- Windows 10 Compatible.
What is new in version 8.3:
Version 8.3 features:
- Multilingual translation upgrade
- Super-long file path backup optimization
- Favorable Exchange backup under different conditions
- Unimpeded email notification
- Windows 10 - ready
What is new in version 8.2:
Version 8.2 features:
- Image merging technology allows to merge multiple backup images into one to save disk space.
- Better support for Outlook 2013 data backup.
- Newly Support Traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.
What is new in version 8.0:
Version 8.0 features:
- New backup technology, faster backup, smaller storage
- Exclude files from backup, saving space in storage archive
- Create a WinPE bootable media without installing AIK/WAIK
- Better compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1 and UEFI when creating WinPE bootable media
What is new in version 7.5:
Version 7.5 features:
- Portuguese and Polish languages supported
- New added mount and unmount feature
- Improved the performance of browsing files
- Fixed bug "Failed to restore to network location"
- Fixed bug "Empty folder generated after file type restore"
- Fixed bug "Outlook restore would skip the folder when restoring again after cancelling"
- Fixed bug "Windows Vista and later OS cannot proceed the backup trigged by shutdown"