SugarSync enables mobile consumers and professionals to backup, sync, access and share all their files on-the-go, instantly and securely from any Mac, PC, or mobile device (including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows Mobile devices). SugarSync users can sync music, photos, movies and other files in ANY folder and access and share those files via the cloud, providing a Cloud service that matches the way people currently organize their folders and manage their digital lives. SugarSync's file sharing and collaboration tools also allow users to share any folder or file with a simple URL via social networks, email, instant messaging and more.
What is new in this release:
- You now have even more control over the data you sync with the new sub-folder exclusion functionality. This new functionality enhances SugarSync folder management by providing a tree view of the sub-folders that can selectively be excluded (and re-included). Click here to learn more about this great new feature!
- We've added a sync priority feature so you can upload or download files you need the most first. You can prioritize an item to be synced by simply marking it with a star. Click here to learn how to use this for your files!
- The new bandwidth control feature has three different setting levels so you can allocate bandwidth usage as needed. Click here to learn more about changing your bandwidth usage!
- We also brought back Remote Wipe so you can protect your data in the event you no longer have access to your device(s). Click here to learn more about remote wipe!
- You can now rename computers whenever you want by going into the Preferences tab. Click here to learn how to rename your computer!
- Improved Windows build stability to reduce crash rate.
- In addition to French and Japanese, SugarSync now also supports Spanish translation.