The classic Chess game with gorgeous graphics, online gaming and intuitive interface. Beautiful handcrafted board and pieces are showcased in a 3D view with rotation and zoom. Easy to play but very hard to master. Now you can test your playing skills against the computer on three different levels offline, or online against real people from around the world. Chess is a two-person board game which simulates a battle between two opposing armies. Chess has been around for more than sixteen hundred years. When it comes to mind games, Chess is undoubtedly at the top of the list.
What is new in this release:
- Redesigned game sets and boards
- New intro animation
- User interface localized into 12 different languages
- In app purchase of License, Tokens or Subscription
- Several bug fixes
What is new in version 4.1:
- Streamlined purchase and unlocking process.
- PayPal integration that avoids entering an email address after a license is purchased.
- An email verification system to avoid entering the key code to unlock the game.