Draw lines, arrows, boxes and text like on a squared paper.
Export to SVG, EPS, PDF or ASCII art.
Perfect for simple diagrams or code documentation.
What is new in this release:
Sorry for the long wait! Thanks for all the feature requests, some of them are planned for future versions. But for now, I give you this:
- Diagonal Lines (with limitations)
- Round corners
- Editing with modifier keys
- Keyboard mode (with Vim key bindings)
And I also give you:
- Turn on and off grid (on screen)
- Settings are remembered
- Arbitrary zoom (not yet perfect)
- Design tweaks of layout and icons
- More reliable cut, copy, paste and undo
- More and newer demo files
The internal logic has been completely rewritten for performance, stability and modularity to prepare the application for even more stuff to come. Stay tuned (patiently).