Napkin is the ultimate tool for concise visual communication. Painlessly create visual notes and diagrams and share the results quickly.
Use Napkin when you need to create an image that makes your point crystal clear. Designers, product managers, software developers, artists, photographers, bloggers, journalists and anyone who needs to annotate images will find Napkin makes their lives easier.
With Napkin, you have the perfect tool to create great-looking and content-rich images with an application that is easy to learn and low friction in use.
What is new in this release:
The new 1.5 release is a massive update. This version adds many of our user's most requested features including:
- Overhaul of the user interface to adopt OS X Yosemite style and vibrancy
- Support for third party app extensions in the share menu
- Crop imported images and screenshots directly in Napkin
- Use Pixelate or Blur to redact and obscure sensitive portions of images
- More control over arrows including thickness and a new flat line style
- Shapes can now have a hollow fill with a border of varying thickness as well as a flat color fill
- Export as a JPEG as an alternative to PNG when dragging the toolbar's File Pip
- Easier access to image editing actions with a new pop-up menu on selected images
- Paste and Match Style when pasting text into a napkin
- Blazingly fast performance when scrolling the canvas
- Numerous other bug fixes and additional small enhancements
What is new in version 1.1.2:
- Fixed a possible crash when dragging the File Pip from the toolbar to generate an image of the current napkin.
- Fixed a possible crash when exporting the current napkin to an image file.
- Fixed crash that could occur if the Share button was rapidly clicked in succession.
- Removed some use of linen textures.