Shapes is a simple, elegant Diagramming app for Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Shapes gives you all of the most important features you need in a Diagramming tool without all the extra cruft, and without breaking the bank. Shapes is great for Programmers and Web Designers looking for a simple tool for quickly designing Charts, laying out Wireframes, or visualizing Model Relationships. Shapes lets you get to work quickly by giving you just the basic tools you need in a slick, single-window, thoroughly Mac-native UI. Bonus: Shapes also offers Full-Screen Mode.
What is new in this release:
- FIX: Improved Canvas-rendering performance.
- FIX: Arrow heads in the "Arrow" Palette in the Inspector are always rendered in black.
What is new in version 4.8.3:
- FIX: The horizontal Segmented Line is now property created from the Connection shortcut handle.
What is new in version 4.7.2:
- FIX: Adjusting the size of an object with "constrain aspect ratio" enabled now works correctly in all situations.
- FIX: Better image management. Deleting an image and then immediately re-adding a different image with the same file name now displays the correct image on the Canvas.
What is new in version 4.6.5:
- Support for Mult-touch Trackpads: Pinch-to-Zoom and Rotation.
- New object type in the Library: `Bracket`.
- Improved Canvas-rendering performance.
What is new in version 4.6.2:
- Improved Canvas-drawing performance.
- Fixed issue that could sometimes cause multi-line text to be erroneously clipped.
What is new in version 4.6:
- NEW: Brush tool for free hand drawing of vector paths.
What is new in version 4.5.7:
- FIX: Fixes a recently-introduced issue with the new Sharing Menu feature on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
What is new in version 4.5.6:
- NEW: "Share" Command for sharing via standard OS X sharing feature available in the Toolbar.
- NEW: When exporting to PDF, there's now an option for "Export Selected Page Only."
- FIX: Fixed "Select All" glitch recently introduced.
What is new in version 4.4.2:
- NEW: Some new line arrow head types added, including the popular "Crow's Foot" Notation.
- FIX: Improved SVG export.
- FIX: Better behavior of "Evenly Distribute Horizontally/Vertically" command.
What is new in version 4.4.1:
- NEW: "Add Page" and "Page Overflow" buttons in the Page thumbnail list UI for easier creation and navigation of Pages.
What is new in version 4.3.4:
- FIX: Improved canvas rendering performance for compositions which contain text.
What is new in version 4.3.2:
- FIX: Fixes issue where exported PDFs could be corrupted.
What is new in version 4.2.9:
- NEW: Drag and drop re-odering of filters in the Filters Inspector palette is now supported.
- FIX: Improved Grid alignment behavior.