SimpleTask grew out of frustration with other to-do list applications. They all had too many fields to fill in, too many different views and ways to organize things. SimpleTask has two lists: Pending and Complete. All controls are intuitive and nearby so adding a task is a snap. Best of all adding tasks can be done entirely from the keyboard making adding multiple tasks take seconds instead of minutes. Best of all, SimpleTask syncs with its iPhone client for an on the go to-do list that never gets outdated.
What is new in this release:
- Patched memory leaks
- Snow Leopard compatibility
- Syncing with the iPhone version!
- SimpleTask can now be opened at login automatically
- Preference for choosing the default task color in the add dialog
- Preference to change whether new tasks show up at the beginning or end of the list
- New automatic on-quit backups and live restoring to backup functionality
- Exclamation point can now be used to toggle a task's importance
- Whether or not the toolbar is being shown is now saved
- Menubar icon is now available (with optional dock icon disabling)
- The edit popup is now shown on the left if the window is too far to the right
- Searches can now be filtered by task color
- Global hotkeys for both showing the app and adding a task
- Tasks can now be exported in CSV format