VoodooPad is a place to write down your notes and thoughts. Ideas, images, lists, passwords, your mom's apple pie recipe. Include anything you need to keep track of and organize, and VoodooPad will grow with you without getting in the way. Drag and drop folders, PDFs, applications, or URLs into VoodooPad, and they will link up just like on the web. And with powerful search, nothing will be lost or out of reach.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed document migration while using the Mac App Store version.
- Fixed a crash when migrating large documents.
What is new in version 5.1.5:
- Fixed a bug that caused VoodooPad to hang occasionally when typing in the search bar.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to open certain large documents in VoodooPad 5.1.4 for the first time.
- Fixed a bug that made VoodooPad appear to hang when opening certain documents on 10.7.
- Improved performance when rebuilding the document cache, e.g. when opening a document on a new computer for the first time.
- Fixed the text color for items in the Updates popover, which were hard to read in the previous release.
What is new in version 5.1.4b2:
- The New Document save panel can now be dismissed when running on the latest 10.11 beta.
- Page tags are now properly preserved when migrating a document.
- Fixed a bug where some unencrypted documents could not be opened because of a failure to parse storeinfo.plist.
What is new in version 5.1.3:
- Fixed a bug when exporting for web with the downloadable web app setting wasn't writing out correct app.manifest files when pages has spaces in the name.
- Fixed a bug where using the clear formatting text style would cause VP to crash if the cursor was at the very end of a text page with no selection.
- Fixed a bug where the VP would crash when using the built in webserver to load a page that was missing in the bundle.
- ePub fixes.
- No longer warning about formatting loss on plain text or markdown pages when using the Edit In... menu item.
- Web Export will now try and write out image tags with width/height for embedded images in RTF pages, and do the right thing with regards to DPI so that you can have retina ready images in your document.
- Fixed a bug where Acorn images weren't rendered at the correct DPI in rich text pages.
- Fixed a bug where linking to PDF files on the web export page index wasn't working.