Flash Player 18 is a lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones, and devices. Adobe Flash Player software is a cross-platform browser plug-in that delivers breakthrough web experiences and is installed on more than 98% of Internet-connected desktops. Adobe Flash Player 13 explores a new architecture for high-performance 2D or 3D GPU hardware accelerated graphics rendering by Adobe, which provides low-level Stage3D APIs for advanced rendering in apps and gives framework developers classes of interactive experiences. Flash Player is optimized for high performance on mobile screens and designed to take advantage of native device capabilities, enabling richer, and more immerse user experiences.
What is new in this release:
In today's release, we've updated Flash Player with important bug fixes and security updates.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
Version 188.8.131.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
Version 220.127.116.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
?ug fixes and security updates.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
New and improved functionality, important bug fixes and security updates.
What is new in version 126.96.36.1995:
Critical security and bug fixes.
What is new in version 188.8.131.527:
Important bug fixes and security updates.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
We are updating Flash Player with a critical bug security fix.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
We are updating Flash Player with critical bug and security fixes. This update improves upon a security mitigation that was introduced in our October 14th release.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
Version 22.214.171.124 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- [Win8.1][IE11] Resolves an issue introduced with Flash Player 188.8.131.52 that affected Dragon Quest Monster Parade.
- [Win8.x][IE10+] printJob.addPage() no longer throws an erroneous exception.
- [Win8.x] Fixes an issue where Print To Printer only printed the first page.
- [Win8.x][MSFT 654468] Full-Screen content is incorrectly scaled when the user requests Full-Screen Mode after zooming in or out with the browser zoom.
- [Win][Firefox] Fixes an issue where FileReference.browse() file dialog was opening behind the browser window.
- [Mac] Resolves an issue introduced with Flash Player 184.108.40.206. Using the volume keys on the keyboard now works as expected in Adobe Connect.
- [Mac] Resolves an infrequent issue where the Flash Player installer could not determine the correct OS version for users on MacOS 10.8+.
- [Mac 10.9+] Resolves an issue where Flash Player would use a large amount of CPU if the network was disconnected while a video using the Adobe Video Engine was playing.
- Stage3D Content is now available on the Nvidia Tegra K1.
- WebVTT Captions are now correctly displayed after a mid-roll ad is inserted into a video stream.
- [HTTP Live Streaming] The lowest possible bitrate i-frame stream was not being used if TrickPlay was enabled.
Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 and above, and Opera 11