Corte 7: Unlimited cut optimization program for any kind of shape. Corte gives a highly optimized computer solution to the problem of minimizing waste material when cutting rectangular sheets and longitudinal bars. Now it supports optimizing cut of parts of any shape. The Corte's calculation engine, which is designed to find non-approximate but true-optimal solutions, uses classical optimization techniques, like linear programming and dynamic programming, together with a powerful completing heuristic and a sophisticated cutting variants generation algorithm. Most likely, Corte will find an optimum solution for the given task, and when it won't, a nearly-optimum solution is guaranteed. The program can be used when cutting different kind of materials: metal, glass, plastic, wood, leather, fabric in different practical environments like woodworks, glassworks, furniture factories, factory parts for cars, planes, boats, and much more.
What is new in this release:
Version 7.2.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.2.5:
- Minor bugfixes and enhancements.
What is new in version 7.2.0:
- Even better and faster optimization results.
- Few minor bug fixes and enhancements.
What is new in version 7.1.2:
- Parallel processing to reduce calculation time. New PROCESSORS option to define the number of processor cores dedicated to calculation.
- Now patterns with irregular pieces can be filled a posteriori.
- Now POLYLINE entity is recognized when importing DXF files.
- Improved detection of closed contours when importing DXF files.
- New option to specify distance between parts in Ideal Consumption calculation.
- New optimization options created
- Outdated optimization options removed.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
15-day trial, prints first cutting pattern only