NetHelpDesk has been developed and evolving since 1994 based on Customer Feedback, meaning that over the last two decades, we have developed a market leading help desk software. The product has been developed to fit any industry, and can be used by any company including Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that needs to track requests. The capability of the software extends far beyond this, and continues to advance based on Customer suggestions. Our help desk software can track requests, emails, projects, sales leads and opportunities, assets and services, and used in professional service automation for Quotations, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Consignments, Item and Stock control, third party Supplier Management, Billing and Contract Management, and much more Professional Services Automation (PSA). Technicians and End-users have a user-friendly, powerful web interface, and administrators, and office based staff also have access to a powerful Windows administration interface, as well as Smartphone apps, included.All features are included as standard.
What is new in this release:
- Version 8.48.01:
- ChallengeNHD campaign to add in the features from any product you want to see in NetHelpDesk
- New design fully customisable Web Interface for Technicians with advanced functionality and multi-lingual options.
- New design fully customisable Web Interface for End-Users with advanced functionality and multi-lingual options.
- Link your existing portal to NetHelpDesk database
- New ribbon design for main Admin interface.
- Version 2.0 release of iPhone and Android Apps, both free of charge to use with purchase of main product
- Advanced Data Analyser for endless reporting
- GFI Max , Labtech, Kaseya and n=Able RMM Integration
- Advanced Quotation processing, with integration with existing datasheets, and multiple templates.
- Sales Order processing for Customer orders
- Purchase Order processing for third-party Supplier Orders
- ITIL and Pink Verify Compliance for Incident, Problem, Change, Project, Supplier, Financial, Service Desk, Service Asset and Configuration, Release and Deployment, Service Catalogue, Service Level, Event and Availability Management.
- CRM, Sales Leads and Opportunities Tracking from initial occurrence to signed up, and beyond, conversion probability and value to help forecast.
- Google Maps Integration for Customer, Ticket and Technician tracking using smartphone apps.
- Workflow, automation, auto-assigning, auto-generation, scheduled maintenance and endless templates for your team's quality audit trail
- Full Contract, Recurring Item, Labour, Materials and combination SLA billing plans functionality, with stand alone reporting, or integration with Sage, QuickBooks, and KashFlow.
- Item and Stock Control with advanced cost analysis and billing integration
- One-click Data Migration and Import for quick setup, from most leading products
- Calendar 2 - Way Sync with Exchange, Office 365 or Google Calendar for all appointment needs.
- Full Rich Text E-mail integration with chosen ticket information, endless canned text and templates, all embedded images remain and attachments stored.
- Tech Time, Journey and Expenses tracking from all interfaces.
- Multiple Site and Time zone support for your international customers - support in their time.
- Rich Text Knowledge Base articles and Self Service via web portal, with suggestions before submission.
- Extensive multiple SLA, Escalations and Alarms for your staff, for Customers, Assets and Suppliers.