Rental Property Tracker Lite is easy-to-use, long-term property management software, with a full screen mode & large type. Create rent rolls, tenant notices and many different landlord reports. Keep track of your rental units, tenants, rental income and expenses. Create receipts, notices, reports, and generate income tax information. No monthly payments and technical support is included.
***** Rental Property Tracker Lite includes all of the following components:
* Rental Income Tracker - create statements and receipts for charges, deposits and payments. - Monthly, Weekly, Fortnightly and Multi-monthly rental periods are supported. - Accept government housing subsidies (Section 8 housing payments and vouchers) as partial rent payments. - Accept online credit card payments.
* Unit Tracker - rental history, owner info, etc.
* Tenant Tracker - complete tenant info, payment history, tenant notices, rent roll and other reports.
* Expense Tracker - Track tax deductible expenses, print checks, and create tax form reports. - Prepare property manager accounting reports for printing or exporting to a spreadsheet quickly and accurately.
* Other Income Tracker - deposits and income from a variety of sources. - Track all of your income and expenses. Create account registers for any number of accounts.
***** Users can download a free trial for most Mac or Windows computers from their website at http://productivity-software.com/rentlite/download.html. A one time payment of $149 unlocks the software for unlimited use and includes updates and technical support.
***** SpiritWorks Software Inc. offers a complete line of rental property management programs including: Rental Property Tracker Plus, Rental Property Tracker Lite, Commercial Rental Tracker Plus, Bed and Breakfast Tracker Plus, Vacation Rental Tracker Plus, and Space Rental Tracker Plus (for both long and short term rentals).
What is new in this release:
* Expense Reports now show "Depreciate" and "Not Deductible" properly if the "Tax Deductible Only" option is deselected.
* Rental Income Report for specific dates fixed (for data from RIT records with more than one payment.)
* Generating a Rent Roll from Tenant Tracker for No Payments Yet has been fixed.
* Rent Rolls for All Balances Due that include tenants who have made payments in the current month but have balances due are marked Payment Made.
* If there is a Default Moved In Date specified and a Tenant has Payments that start before that date, then the first payment Due Date will be now be used for the Starting Date.
* Other minor improvements.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
Version 220.127.116.11 includes updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Greater of 10 days or 10 uses. Limited importing of user data.