Astera ReportMiner enables you to liberate business data trapped in printed documents so that it can be integrated into a company's database for operations and business intelligence applications. This saves significant human resource time and dollars, as well as freeing up resources for other more important work.
ReportMiner's new and improved interface enables business users with little or no technical background to easily accomplish a wide range of data extraction tasks without employing expensive IT resources.
- Extract information from documents in popular formats such as PDF, PRN, TXT, XLS, and XLSX
- Build an extraction model in minutes
- Map and export data to a plethora of destinations, including databases like SQL Server, Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and any ODBC-compatible database, as well as formats such as fixed length, delimited, Excel, and XML
- The single-click preview capability shows extracted data and any conversion or validation errors, enabling users to verify and test report models as they are being built
- Save time by reusing report models for subsequent conversions
- The Astera high-performance parallel-processing engine processes large data volumes quickly and efficiently
- Map extracted data to a dataflow and take advantage of advanced transformations and conversion features for a number of data integration and management processes
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, SQL Server, SQL Server 2005 and up