Virtual TimeClock is easy to use employee time clock software that you'll have up and running in just a few minutes. When you need power and flexibility, Virtual TimeClock's advanced features take the work out of your time and attendance tracking. Virtual TimeClock software provides you with accurate and impartial recording of every employee punch in and out. It's a cost effective and secure replacement for mechanical employee punch clocks and paper based timesheet systems. Virtual TimeClock now allows you to easily import your employee timecard hours into the leading online payroll services and payroll software like ADP, Paychex, and QuickBooks, saving you time and eliminating employee timecard data entry errors.
What is new in this release:
- Handy right-click action menu provides easy access to common tasks.
- Set maximum annual leave awards when hours are accrued by calculation.
- Simplified network login with end-to-end encryption for enhanced security.
- Automatic software updates ensure you'll always have the latest release.
What is new in version 16.1.4:
- Fixed an issue where shift lunch rule enforcement could be incorrect by one minute.
- Enhanced system information is now included in program logs.
What is new in version 16.1:
- New Missed Clock Out features prompt users when they miss a clock out and dramatically simplify the process of identifying and correcting proper stop times.
- New Action Menu makes clocking in and out easier and up to 50% faster.
- Updated User Status Window simplifies the user's current status and gathers all subsidiary user actions to a modern, simplified popup menu.
- Clocking users in and out in Administrative Mode allows admins to select the date and time, greatly simplifying routine time clock management.
- Right clicking users in Administrative Mode provides easy access to user timecards and immediate entry editing.
- The Entry Editor is greatly enhanced as it now automatically maintains custom column sorting, selection, and list scroll position after each entry edit.
- Closing User Defined payroll periods is now supported in Payroll Approval (or the Administration Toolbar in the Basic Edition).
- Native Full Screen support enhances the user experience on Mac OS X.
- Touch Mode scrolling is fully supported for Windows 8 and 10.
- Configuration settings are enhanced with helpful warnings and notifications when settings may lead to unexpected results.
- The Configuration window toolbar has been enhanced to simplify navigation between related configuration panels.
- Fixed an issue (using very unlikely settings and circumstances) where weekly overtime at the second rate could be improperly displayed in a report.
- Preferences on Mac OS X can turn program sounds completely off.
- Clarified wage reporting for salaried workers on timecard detail reports.
- Manual data backups are now properly reported in the program backup logs.
- Updated Icons and interface enhancements throughout the program.
- All new shift Lunch Rules control overtime, enforce meal periods within a designated period of work, ensure full rest periods are taken, and can prevent workers from punching back in if they return sufficiently late from lunch.
- Expanded shift Clock In Rules prevent punching in if the shift would exceed company allowed hours worked for a period, or when users are late starting a shift.
- New shift Clock Out Rules can prevent workers from punching out before their shift ends.
- New group based shift assignments offer a powerful and flexible alternative to fixed employee schedules. You can assign up to three (3) time-of-day based shifts for any group of workers.
- Exporting timecard entry notes is now supported. This enables powerful new reporting and analysis when notes include information like job numbers, production quantities, tips or mileage related to a timecard entry.
- New 'Inactive Users' Group is available in Administrative Mode that simplifies review and reporting for deactivated employees.
- Updated and simplified PIN and Passcode interface provides an enhanced user experience for touch and full screen users.
- PIN & Passcode Interface is now resizable for improved monitor support.
- Completely revised, updated and expanded options for configuring display groups.
- Support for SurePayoll's expanded Payroll Integration capabilities.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent mailbox messages from loading after an upgrade.
- The User Profile Report may now be added to the Report Favorites toolbar in Administrative Mode.
What is new in version 15.1.6:
Basic, Pro and Network Edition
- Timeclock In/Out list now updates time and status when the window is not active.
- Entry Editor once again maintains row selection when saving edits.
- Fixed an error that occurred when running User Profile Reports under certain conditions.
- You can now batch delete multiple Log files.
- Unregistered software no longer converts prior version databases.
Pro and Network Edition
All of the above changes, plus:
- Updated the default employee signature line for timecards to include meals/break acknowledgement.
All of the above changes, plus:
- Connection encryption is now user selectable in the Server Manager.
- You can now Add, Remove, or Restart the Server Daemon from the Server Manager (New for Mac only).
- Server installation once again auto starts the Server Daemon on Mac OS X.
- Dropped connections no longer create huge, repetitive error logs (15R 1.5 Issue).
- A failed reconnection to a TimeClock Server now provides better user notification.
Fully functional for 300 timecard entries.