Convert transactions from downloaded PDF statements, CSV files or Excel files to .QBO format for import into QuickBooks. Convert PDF Statements to CSV format for interim cleanup and editing.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats, choice of currency.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Process both bank account and credit card statements.
What else can I do with 2qbo Convert Pro?
- Extract transactions from downloaded PDF statements.
- Convert PDF statements directly into QBO format, or into CSV format for interim cleanup and editing.
- Convert CSV format files or Excel files into QBO format suitable for input into QuickBooks or QuickBooks for Mac.
- Download transactions from banks and credit card companies that do not support .QBO formats (or QuickBooks Direct Download).
- Import transactions from PDF statements into QuickBooks, no matter how many years back they go.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
2qbo Convert Pro is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QBO file.
Java must be installed.
A maximum of ten transactions will be written to the output file