BatchOutput XLS automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Excel. Just add Excel files to the BatchOutput XLS list, set output options, and BatchOutput will do the rest for you automatically. In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS offers automated professional PDF production. Key features: Print and save as PDF multiple Word documents, Split Word documents into single page PDF files, variable file names, Downsample PDF images, Compress images to reduce PDF size, Apply Quartz filters to change document colors and other attributes, Protect PDF with passwords to restrict copying, printing and access to the file. BatchOutput is also available for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, PDF and Adobe InDesign.
What is new in this release:
- NEW: The option to save Excel workbook as single sheet PDFs in Excel 2016.
- Fixed an issue in which Quartz filters weren't applied to the final PDF files.
- The Save PDF option is now saved when quitting the app.
- Improved memory management.
- UI improvements.
- Fixed an issue in which serial number couldn't be pasted with the Cmd
- P keyboard shortcut in the Registration window on launch.
- Fixed an issue in which a registered copy could be labeled as Trial.
What is new in version 2.3.9:
- Updated contact and website URLs.
- Fixed an issue in which some app menu items were disabled (such as Registration, Quit etc.)
What is new in version 2.3.8:
- Support for macOS Sierra.
- Fixed an issue in which serial number could not be entered in the registration window on macOS Sierra under some rare conditions.
What is new in version 2.3.7:
- Fixed an issue in which the Scaling and Orientation settings weren't applied to all sheets when printing an entire workbook
What is new in version 2.3.4:
- The user guide can now be opened from within the app via the Help menu or Support menu.
- New help menu with access to user guide, Zevrix website and contact email.
What is new in version 2.3.1:
- El Capitan support.
- Fixed an issue in which an error could occur when working with Office 2008/2011.
What is new in version 2.3:
- NEW: Office 2016 support.
- Several UI improvements.
- Improved memory management.
What is new in version 2.2.4:
- More informative error message in cases when Office's AppleScript support malfunctions. Users are now instructed to update Office to the latest version or reinstall it.
What is new in version 2.2.3:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput XLS wouldn't work if Microsoft Office 2016 Preview was installed.
- updated: If user attempts to use BatchOutput XLS with Office 2016 Preview, the app now stops with a warning that this version of Office isn't supported yet.
What is new in version 2.2.2:
- updated: Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- fixed: Fixed an error that could occur when adding the active Excel document on Yosemite.
- improved: Some UI elements were updated to display properly across various OS X versions.
- fixed: Fixed errors in certain dialogs.
- Microsoft Excel 2008/2011
30-day fully functional demo