Battery Report creates detailed reports about your computer and any connected power sources. Power sources include power adapters that connect your Mac to the mains power, internal batteries such as laptop batteries, and uninterruptible power supplies. Battery Report reveals information about your power sources that is not commonly available. This information includes power adapter's unique serial numbers, and the health of your internal laptop battery.
What is new in this release:
- Modernised regular expression code.
- Updated report style for OS X 10.11.
- Updated jQuery library.
- Updated Sparkle framework.
- Updated requirements to Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- Updated document links from
What is new in version 1.0.2:
- Preparation for Mac App Store.
- Minor bug fixes.
Reports are watermarked.