Take the first step of your journey into Business Process Management with Bizagi Modeler. This free and easy to use software enables businesses to graphically diagram, document and simulate processes in a standard format known as Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN). With Bizagi Modeler, you can make BPMN process diagrams, generate professional and comprehensive process documentation (Word, PDF, Web), collaborate with your team in the cloud or on premise. Unlike competitor products, Bizagi Modeler is designed for business users, not programmers. With Bizagi Modeler's powerful drag and drop tools, you can diagram, document and publish your process maps without writing a single line of code. This approach engages Business and IT from the start, encouraging collaboration around the process model and paving the way for fast results, stakeholder engagement and long-term process improvement.
Key features and benefits of Bizagi Modeler: Based 100% on the BPMN notation> - Bizagi is an active member of the group in charge of defining the standard in the OMG. Collaborate with other team members during process definition - run discussions, collaborate in the Cloud or On-Premise. Work offline and sync when you are back. Multi-language - available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Japanese and Czech Simulate your processes in real time - predict how your great ideas will actually impact the real world
What is new in this release:
- Cloud Collaboration Services
- Store your processes in Bizagi Cloud
- Share them with anyone
- Publish your documentation using command prompt.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- Print preview shortcut - You can now open the print preview dialog using the Ctrl+p shortcut, to print your process diagrams faster.
- Run the diagram validation before activating the Simulation Mode. Validate if a diagram contains mixed gateways - From this version the simulation mode cannot be activated if there are errors in the diagram (missing connectors, mixed gateways, etc.). A validation displays when the user tries to activate the simulation mode if the diagram has modeling errors. As well, a validation of mixed gateways has been included when saving the model.
- Process Central changes to Process Xchange - The text "Process Central" was replaced by "Process Xchange" along Bizagi Modeler. The Process Central icon was also updated to the new Process Xchange logo.
- Disable the Modeler tour - The Modeler tour displayed the first time users open the Bizagi Modeler can now be deactivated by using a key.
- Select diagram elements to be published by double clicking them - In previous versions, the selection of diagram elements to be published was done by using a button. From this version, elements to be published can also be selected by double clicking them, speeding up the publish process.
What is new in version 2.8:
- New features
- New Web documentation design
- Improved rich text formatting
- Windows 8 support
- New process documentation engine
- Support for Word 2013 and Open Office
- General improvements and fixes