More Tech Details:
What is new in this release:
- Fixed ProduceMonochromeImages property. It now affects all barcode generation routines and creates real monochrome images compatible with professional color separation software.
- Improved PDF files handling.
What is new in version 188.8.131.527:
What is new in version 4.40.828:
- Fixed bug with barcode placement on rotated PDF page.
- Added new Barcode.DrawImagesToPDF() method with callback parameter allowing to add different images on each PDF page in one pass.
- Fixed ValueIsValid() method for DataMatrix symbology.
What is new in version 4.33.820:
- generate barcodes in WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF applications
- Code 93 barcodes fixes issues with some symbols
- minor improvements and fixes
What is new in version 4.31.773:
- generate barcodes in .NET ASP.NET
- SetSmoothingMode() added for COM interface
- SSRS control for SQL 2012 added
- WPF control improved
- new GetPDFDimensions() method
- source code sample for Visual Basic 6 with Crystal Reports 8.5 added
- minor bug-fixes and improvements
What is new in version 4.30.760:
- MS Access source code sample added
- minor internal fixes in BarCode image
- minor XML comments updates for API
- minor fix in GUI demo
- Crystal Reports example updated
- ValueIsValid(value, checksumIsMandatory) method added to controls
- mandatory checksum checking added into IsValidValue() method
What is new in version 4.20.475:
- barcode generation in .NET improved
- generate barcode in ASP.NET with easy!
- captions positions now can be set to appear at the right or at the left
- new suppValue added into ASP.NET control
- minor issues in ASP.NET control fixed
- PDF417, Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes support improved