Reads barcodes: QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, EAN 13, Datamatrix, PDF 417, MICR, Telepen, Interleaved 2 of 5, QR Code, PDF 417, UPCA, UPCE, Codablock, Aztec, and others
Bytescout BarCode Reader is able to read barcode from image (PNG, JPG, TIFF, GIF) , read barcode from PDF, you may copy a barcode value as text (you can select and copy extracted value). BarCode Reader can be used to read barcode from live Web camera (just put the object or paper to the camera and the utility will decode a barcode)
The freeware software is based on Bytescout BarCode Reader SDK for Windows desktop and web software developers
What is new in this release:
- Added page navigation controls for multi-page TIFF files
- Improved PDF417 decoding
- Improved PDF documents rendering
What is new in version 184.108.40.2068:
What is new in version 8.40.1534:
- Improved QR Code decoding.
- Fixed duplication of detected barcodes in rare cases.
- Fixed PDF417 error correction.
- Fixed "Minimal decoded data length" option.
- Demo Application: Added "Export Results As..." button.
What is new in version 8.35.1497:
- read barcodes in .net from PDF faster with this new release
- improved QR Code decoding
- improved PDF rendering
- improved decoding of damaged Datamatrix barcodes
- improved decoding of blurred PDF417 barcodes
- improved Code 128 decoding
What is new in version 8.21.1361:
- improved barcode decoding from images and pdf
- improved PDF support
- minor bug-fixes in linear and 2D barcodes reading Code 39 reading improved
- PZN barcodes suppport improved
- minor bug-fixes
What is new in version 8.20.1319:
- improvements in reading barcodes from images and barcodes from pdf
- reading barcodes from live camera function improved
- minor fixes
What is new in version 220.127.116.119:
- support for PZN barcodes added
- support for Circular barcodes added
- minor improvements
Windows XP or higher