PDF-XChange Editor is a simple tool to edit your PDF documents. It features full page content editing, PDFRichEdit for RTF support, spell Checker, listen/add audio to PDF pages, selection servers, add application Preferences and Presets options, and Bates numbering. The editor also includes advance features like OCR options, additional Annotation options, abstract file system, and third Party Security Handlers Plug-ins.
What is new in this release:
- Added 'Local Folders' to the 'Add a Place' feature.
- NEW Added functionality to switch between languages in Shell Extensions.
- Fixed the issue with the 'Combine Files' feature where one file in a group of selected files was not added to the list.
- Fixed the scan issues identified in RC.323.
- Fixed the preview issue in Microsoft Outlook.
- Fixed the issue with printing masks and the inversion of masked images.
- Fixed several issues with toolbar customization, and improved the customization process itself.
- Fixed the issue with maximizing the application window on multi-monitor configurations.
- Fixed some issues with toolbars/menus in SDK mode. Editor now starts in Classic UI by default, as it did in previous builds.
- Forced the conversion of images to B&W when printing with the "Color Override" option set to "Monochrome".
- Improved the logic of using contextual tabs in the Ribbon UI.
- Prevented the elimination of existing toolbar customization data when Editor V7 is started. Editor now retains this data for use in conjunction with the 'Auto-Import Old Customization' feature that we are aiming to add in the future.
- Fixed the issue with the IE Plugin where a white tab was displayed instead of the normal UI.