HighDesign is the powerful 2D CAD and illustration program for macOS that features advanced vector tools, a clean user interface and many special tools developed to assist the user in the design process. From the first sketches to drafting, HighDesign lets the designers quickly achieve the results they want by providing an easy to use Digital Design environment they can actually enjoy using.
What is new in this release:
- Enhanced Annotation tool
- Improved UI.
- Units: added options for zero suppression.
- Images: improved handling and editing of images with alpha channel.
- Text: faster insertion and editing of large text blocks.
- Text: improved rendering of labels and inspector functionality.
- Improved DWG/DXF compatibility.
- Miscellaneous fixes and stability improvements.
What is new in version 2017.1:
- New Rectangle by Centre method
- Faster refresh during construction and editing of objects
- [PRO] PDF: added support for project views
- [PRO] PDF: added new, cross-platform filters
- Angular and Radial dimensions can now be fully associative
- Improved angular dimension construction and editing
- Texts and Annotations: added hexagonal shape; improved appearance and spacing of other shapes; changed Ellipse shape to Oval shape; improved support of border colour
- Annotations: improved position of label and edit box
- Object Info now shows a Properties button for objects that have advanced properties
- Print Area by default now shows only the page sizes that are appropriate for the current unit system
- Linear Dimensions: added new Automatic label orientation to have the label always oriented to top and left directions
What is new in version 2017.0:
- Ready for macOS Sierra
- Textures: The Hatch tool now provides the new texture type. Apply pictures of materials and surfaces to add a photorealistic touch to your drawings and presentations.
- Improved drafting, documentation and editing: more powerful poly-lines, hatches, radial dimensions, snaps, alignments, and more.
- New special linetypes for grass and roof ridge in plan and elevation view
- New Purge Project tool
- Design tools: columns and pillars now have automatic alignment and grid for easy definition of structural grids
- Improved multiple-wall connections
- New type presets for walls, columns, doors and windows
- DXF/DWG: added full support for layouts; improved conversion of solid objects, UCS, tables, blocks/li>
What is new in version 2015.3.2:
- Ready for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Improved user interface and usability
- New workspace preferences
- Mask Other Layers command
- Speed optimizations
- Convert To Polyline now works with multiple closed shapes selected
- Improved Fillet and Chamfer for consistency and usability
- Fixes and improvements
What is new in version 2015.1:
Improved reliability and overall performance
Mac computer with a Intel(R) Core-Duo(TM) processor or better. - Mac OS X v10.5 or later - 512MB of RAM (minimum) - NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 with 8MB of video memory (32MB recommended)
12 hours of actual, non-consecutive use