ZW3D, an all-in-one 3D CAD/CAM software that can complet your job from Product Planning, Product Design, Verification, Sample Making, Mold Making to Manufacturing.
Using ZW3D as 3D Viewer & Converter, you can read Catia V4/5/6, NX, PTC Creo, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Inventor, IGS, STEP and DWG; and write Caita V4/5/6, IGS, STEP, DWG; and inquire mass properties of 3D geometry.
ZW3D CAD provides functions of:
1. Paramatric 3D Solid & Sufrace modeling with direct editing;
2. 3D Renderig;
3. Big assembly design;
4. Sheet metal design;
5. Reverser engineering;
6. Mold design. ZW3D CAM provides functions of: 1. 2 axis Turning; 2. 2 axis Milling; 3. 3 axis Millng; 4. 4-5 axis Milling.
What is new in this release:
Version 2017 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 2016:
- Upgraded Translator
- New Product Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- New 3D Sketch
- New Assembly Alignment
- Much Improved 2D Sheet
- Expansive Sheet Metal
- Advanced FTI
- New Path Pattern Guide
- Simplified Cut Boundary Setting
- New Region Order Control
What is new in version 2014 SP:
- Convenient JT and Other Latest Formats Support
- Seamless Collaboration with DWG CAD
- Smoother History Replay
- Enhanced Modeling
- Reliable Corner Finishing
- Wave Tool Path Customized for Stone Polishing
- Efficient Tool Path In Roughing
- Easier Hole Machining on 2D Drawings