ZW3D, an integrated CAD/CAM solution designed for the complete product development process, features the fastest kernel for Solid-surface Hybrid Modeling, non-solid mold parting and smart CNC Machining tactics from 2 axis to 5 axis. It brings customers multiple benefits such as reduced costs, optimized design workflow and improved efficiency.
- Unique Features of ZW3D:
- Truly All-in-one 3D CAD/CAM Solution ZW3D can complete the CAD/CAM work that previously required standalone CAD and standalone CAM software. The integrated system makes it easier to manage 3D data and its transition.
- Unique Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling Unique Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling technology can unleash your 3D design ideas by breaking down the boundaries between solid and surface features. It provides designers with more creativeness and opportunities.
- Cutting-edge Non-solid Mold Parting Technology You can design molds based on non-perfect solid features and create core and cavity faster than ever. Skipping the model healing will shorten the whole process of mold production from cost evaluation to manufacturing.
- Smart QuickMill Technology
What is new in this release:
What is new in version 2017:
Version 2017 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 2016:
- Upgraded Translator
- New Product Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- New 3D Sketch
- New Assembly Alignment
- Much Improved 2D Sheet
- Expansive Sheet Metal
- Advanced FTI
- New Path Pattern Guide
- Simplified Cut Boundary Setting
- New Region Order Control
What is new in version 2014 SP:
- Convenient JT and Other Latest Formats Support
- Seamless Collaboration with DWG CAD
- Smoother History Replay
- Enhanced Modeling
- Reliable Corner Finishing
- Wave Tool Path Customized for Stone Polishing
- Efficient Tool Path In Roughing
- Easier Hole Machining on 2D Drawings