CheckOff is a to-do application that can use DropBox or similar services to synchronize data between your Mac OS computers.
The venerable to-do application arrives at it's new home at ChromeDome Software from Second Gear Software to the app store with new features and bug fixes!
Check Off is a task management application that allows you to organize your tasks.
- Tasks can be placed within folders, and have labeled attached to each task
- Tasks can have notes.
- Notes can be plain text or rich text with fonts, colors, and sizes
- Notes can also contain links to websites or local files, allowing one click access to resources that can be used to complete the task.
- The location of the Check Off Data file can be moved, and moved to a location like your DropBox folder. Check Off has code in it that notices when a file changes, and will immediately reload the data to reflect any changes to the data file, effectively synchronizing your data.
- The tasks can be printed.
- Check Off has a menu bar item to allow easy access to bring the window to the front and send it to the back when done with it.
What is new in this release:
- Added the ability to export to HTML, OPML, Plain Text and RTF
- Added a toolbar item to provide the ability to set labels to the currently selected task
- Command - Delete now deletes a task or folder of tasks without a confirmation dialog
- When editing the description for a task, don't move the cursor while the user is editing the description
- Fixed a few label menu commands that weren't working
- Fixed a rare crashing bug on 10.6.8
- Put the Print and Page Setup in the proper spots in the File menu
Only allows 10 items in your task list