Daylite helps businesses organize themselves with tools such as shared calendars, contacts, tasks, projects, notes and more. Enable easy collaboration with features such as task and project delegation between users and never let things fall through the cracks. Create smart lists to find meaningful data fast - including delegated but uncompleted work. Work anywhere - in a networked office, from home or on the road.
What is new in this release:
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly after clicking the "Schedule" button in an appointment when running a localized version of the app.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly when adding multiple new stages within the Pipeline Preference pane.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly when working in the Forms Preference pane in a localized version of Daylite.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly on OS X Lion when trying to connect using a remote server address.
- Fixes an issue where the wrong field options would be displayed within the Form Preference pane when running a localized version of Daylite.
- Fixes an issue where the Details of a record could be overwritten when importing and updating the same record using the Delimited Text importer.
- Fixes an issue where changing the start date in the first repeating appointment set would not be saved for all occurrences.
- Fixes an issue where repeating appointments from a subscription calendar would not sync correctly in Daylite.
- Fixes an issue where the Due section in the Worklist sourcelist was not displaying Tasks in order of the Due Date.
- Mac OS X Yosemite user interface tweaks and other stability improvements.