Type "Make dinner reservation at 9am tomorrow" and your reminder is set for 9 AM tomorrow.
"Cancel subscription in 1 month" and you get a buzz a month later.
Just tell Due in your own words what you'd like to do, and when you'd like to be reminded.
There are no awkward date pickers to fight with, nor rigid date and time format to follow.
Your reminder is set as soon as you're done typing.
Due makes sure things actually get done by keeping you on your toes, sending you periodic reminders until you actually mark the reminders complete.
The super-fast reminder app on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch - now on your Mac.
What is new in this release:
- Menu Bar Mode. Run Due directly from your menu bar, badge it with unattended alerts, and take Due off your Dock if you like.
- Notification Center (requires Mountain Lion). See your alerts in the brand new Notification Center in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Retina Graphics (requires new MacBook Pro with Retina display)
- Now supports opening of .dueappgz databases
- Additional options in Preferences > Notifications to highlight and badge Menu Bar icon with unattended notifications
- Added switch in Preferences > Notifications to switch text notification system between Growl and Notification Center
- Certain 24-hour times are wrongly parsed when typed directly into the time box (thanks Arslan Tolga)
- Certain keyboard shortcuts can increase size of the timer editor window