Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere. Use Evernote to jot notes, create to-do lists, clip entire web pages, manage passwords, and record audio. Everything added to Evernote is automatically synchronized across platforms and devices and made searchable. Evernote will even recognize printed or handwritten text in photos and images.
Evernote offers two account levels: Free and Premium. Free users have access to all the tools, recognition, and synchronization, but are limited to a 40MB monthly upload allowance. Premium accounts receive 500MB monthly upload allowances, SSL security, priority image recognition, and premium support.
What is new in this release:
- Fix for note content not displaying or taking a long time to display (blank notes). We think we've found every way this could occur but please let us know if you're still seeing it in this release.
- Performance fix where typing speed would get really slow. This would only affect customers that have multiple accounts and switch between them.
- The top sync and crashing issues.
- Local files can now be opened directly. We originally removed it because of security concerns. Now we pop up a security message first.
- Present using multiple-notes.
- Export presentation as a PDF.
- Added the ability to link Gmail contacts in Work Chat.
- Added ability to block Work Chat contacts.