iPlanner bridges the gap between Apple's iCal calendar program and paper based day planners, such as Franklin/Covey and Day-Timer. iCal has limited printing ability, and cannot support paper based day planners. iPlanner takes the data from iCal and formats it to fit onto your pre-printed day planner page. The todo items print in the task list, and the events print on the calendar. Demo can only print to sample planner page layout.
What is new in this release:
- New Monthly and 1 Page Per Day templates
- Long task titles now wrap instead of being truncated
- Overlapping events now print in columns
- All day events can be printed in the task list
- Proper text leading on the notes page
- Speed improvements when printing multiple days