- Native Unicode application (Windows, OS X, iOS, and Linux)
- AES-256 encryption
- Five document types (accounts, notes, tasks, events, contacts)
- Creole markup (subset)
- State-dependent icon color for tasks and events
- Document history
- Hierarchical tags
- Multi-device sync with 'Zero-Knowledge' privacy
- Multiple individually password-protected databases
- Database sharing
- Database hiding
- Import/export using standard formats and from Outlook
- Extremely fast and low on system resources
- And some users say it's very addictive
What is new in this release:
- Import/export notes (plain text files).
- Import/export calendar (iCalendar files).
- Export accounts in JSON format.
- Add configuration for recurring events ending.
- Highlight all calendar dates for recurring events.
- Show the number of active reminders.
- A few usability improvements
- Fixed calendar update on document change.
The trial version keeps all your data in the memory while it is running. All data are deleted when you quit iTamer. You can however export/import some document types.