Nokumo Lite helps you keep an eye on all your projects, have a full overview of your contacts, prioritize and organize your tasks, keep bits of information or write any ideas, and plan appointments, meetings, calls..
- Manage projects and track their progress - get a full picture of your projects with the dashboard, and see related contacts, linked tasks and notes
- Have a full overview of contacts - see all contact details as well as the projects in which they are involved, appointments scheduled, tasks to do for them, etc.
- Interconnect all items - link items together to get a full overview of any given contact or project
- Create notes to keep bits of information - create notes and link them to other items or keep them separately
- Sync with Apple native apps - sync contacts with Address Book/Contacts, and sync calendars, events, and tasks with iCal/Calendar/Reminder
- Stay up to date - plan appointments, meetings, or calls and prepare for them by linking contacts, projects, tasks and notes
- Prioritize and organize - items can be collected together in groups
Mac OS X 10.6.6 and later Intel Core processor family At least 1 GB of RAM At least 150 MB of available space on your hard drive