OmniFocus script which will turn Emails into tasks.
- configurable growl notifications (provided by Paul)
- fix for empty subject lines (provided by Paul and Peter)
- added mail headers (from, date) to content of the note (provided by Paul)
- does not rely on a separate jar tool anymore and should therefore be more compatible with older Mac OS versions. (courtesy of someone on the omnifocus forums whos name I forgot unfortunately)
- configuration options
- growl enabled
- delete mail after turning it to an omnifocus task
- target mail folder for moving the processed mail (note that this does not work in combination with mail deletion, please choose either delete or move)
- bring omnifocus to the front
- put cursor into a specific field in the quick entry panel
- open quick entry panel (or just add the task silently to inbox)
What is new in this release:
This is a minor fix to support foreign character sets.