Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. You'll get started in no time, entering and organizing your to-dos. You'll discover how Things truly makes you more productive. And soon you'll realize that achieving your goals comes more naturally - one to-do at a time.
What is new in this release:
Convert emails into to-dos from the Mail app on your iPhone.
- Send to-dos to Things from Windows or Android.
- Have a colleague delegate to-dos to you.
- Set up powerful workflows on IFTTT, Zapier, or Workflow.
What is new in version 3.2.2:
Added support for more keys to trigger Quick Find.
- Added support for creating new to-dos or project headings (via keyboard shortcuts or toolbar button) while editing a project or area.
- Improved the display of links to Postbox messages in to-dos' notes.
- Improved the formatting of links to DEVONthink Pro items.
- Fixed a UI problem for weekly repeating to-dos in the Russian localization.
What is new in version 3.2:
Renamed the Siri preferences pane to Reminders, and modified its content.
- Minor tweak to the contents of the tutorial project.
- Fixed an issue where, if a to-do or heading was currently being edited, Cmd+N would insert a new to-do at the wrong place in a list.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting a tag that was selected in the tag filter bar.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when collapsing to-dos after editing them.
What is new in version 3.1.2:
Added support for moving repeating to-dos under project headings via the Quick Move popover (headings within repeating projects are excluded from search results).
- Cleaned up localizations and tweaked the UI layout for German and Traditional Chinese.
- Restored the Repeat command in the ellipsis menu of expanded to-dos.
- Fixed several graphical issues with shadows on macOS 10.13 High Sierra beta.
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Entry window wouldn't appear when using Autofill in an unsupported app.
- Fixed an issue where Things would not react when a Things Cloud account's contents had been replaced by another client.
- Fixed AppleScript issues when querying the to-dos collection of Anytime and Someday lists.
- Fixed AppleScript issues when retrieving collections of projects as property dictionaries.
- Fixed a crash that was occurring when entering projects (Russian localization only).
- Fixed a crash scenario in the sync engine.
What is new in version 2.8.2:
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, a link wasn't being created when dragging an iCloud email into a to-do's notes.
- Fixed a conflict that could occur with keyboard shortcuts while in Split View.
What is new in version 2.8.1:
- Improved stability and bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.5.5:
Optimized the initial sync process for improved speed and lower memory consumption.