Timelime is the easiest and most beautiful way to track and visualize your working hours. Timelime is the perfect assistant for: freelancers and independent contractors who have to track their time spent on projects. Students who want to spend more time studying by monitoring their daily/weekly/monthly workload. Individuals who are interested in how they spend their work time. People who wish to reduce the amount of time not being productive. Anyone else who likes simple yet powerful time tracking and visualization.
What is new in this release:
Various minor fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 1.3:
Synchronization is finally here! You can now sync your tasks and timings across all your Macs via iCloud or Dropbox. Enjoy :)
Other new features:
- Configurable automatic backups of all your Timelime data
- A more minimalistic menu bar item (optional)
- Panels can be attached to and detached from the menu bar and pinned to the desktop
- Move the start time of a running timer back to the end of the previous timing or the last system wake from sleep
- Duplicate a task and all its subtasks
- Assign a timing to a different task either by dropping a task on it or using the contextual menu in the "Timings" view
- Drop tasks onto the calendar to create new timings
- Toggle between compacted and detailed display of timings (non-destructive)