TodoTxtMac is a minimalist, keyboard-driven to-do manager for Mac OS X (10.8 Mountain Lion and higher) that conforms to the todo.txt format spec.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed a bug related to losing the current filter when completing a recurring task.
What is new in version 2.2.2:
- Changed locale settings to properly handle Russia 12-hour locale, or other custom time settings.
What is new in version 2.2.1:
- Fixed a bug that was setting the wrong threshold date for recurring tasks with strict recurrence.
What is new in version 1.6:
- Added full undo/redo support (Command+Z, Command+Shift+Z).
- To enable undo/redo support that works with TodoTxtMac's aggressive "save after every change" functionality, TodoTxtMac now explicitly saves the file after each change rather than relying on Mac OS X's autosave functionality. If you are working with existing todo.txt files, you will likely not notice any difference. If you are working with an unsaved todo.txt file, however, you now will be prompted to save after every change until you save the file.