WinCalendar is both a desktop calendar and calendar maker that creates printable calendars in native Microsoft Word and Excel formats. The calendar creator supports creating Calendars, Schedules, Agendas and Gantt Charts with a variety of layout options. You can import data from Google Calendar, Outlook, Yahoo Calendar, iCal, TeamSnap, Excel (file or range) and CSV text file. WinCalendar is ideal for use in creating custom calendars and schedules. You can even save daily appointments in the pop-up calendar that display on created calendars.
WinCalendar is also a free pop-up calendar and date picker. It can be used as a stand-alone Windows desktop calendar or integrated with Microsoft Word and Excel. The pop-up calendar is now Free as part of WinCalendar.
WinCalendar can also be used as a graphical fertility calculator and ovulation predictor. WinCalendar is menu (see WinCalendar menu in Word and Excel) driven so there is no template to load and manage. See WinCalendar menu within Excel & Word for Calendar Maker features.
What is new in this release:
- Fix for issue related to importing of ical (Google Calendar/Yahoo Calendar) data
- Improved performance and stability when importing calendar data from CSV of Excel file.
- Adds support for Spanish and Portuguese
- Adds full support for Microsoft Office 2016
What is new in version 4.31:
- Improves the the design of the Schedule layout.
- Adds support for 15 minute Appointment increments
- Addresses security issues related to expired code signing certificate
What is new in version 4.30:
Version 4.30 adds support for the following country Holidays:
- South America
What is new in version 4.27:
- Adds support for TeamSnap iCal calendar import.
- Improves rendering of Schedules in MS Word.
- Improves ability to generate a Calendar or Gantt Chart with Excel file data.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Limited calendar maker functions