Work Scheduler will help the scheduler or manager for a company plan the job assignments for their employees and work teams. Enter, create, or import the employees, employee teams, employee team memberships, customers, customer sites, jobs, and job assignments. Setup the job and employee assignments. Download the schedules to excel files. Auto email or print to distribute schedules. Coordinates with 'Work Scheduler Web Version' allowing uploads and downloads of database to and from the internet. If changes to schedules occur, make changes, add jobs, employees, sites and/or use auto email to send new schedules or job request/information to employees and/or site contacts. Work Scheduler is designed to setup schedules for employees of a company/group that has offsite job assignments at various customer site locations for variable lengths of time.
What is new in this release:
- Added Image to AllList Emps Grid as Option.
- Added Auto Create Job Title Option.
- Added Display IDs (DIDs). ID values are retained on Windows to Web migrations.
- Altered Selection Utility.
- Altered AllList Grids Sorting/Selecting/Deleting.
- Altered SiteAddEdit Adding new Sites.
- Altered Team Membership Deletes.
- Altered Refresh Flags for Items and Tables.
- Altered Assignment Time Conflicts.
- Altered Help.
What is new in version 1.98:
- Added AllList Job and Assignment Date Selection (On or After, On, or Before).
- Added Change JobDate and Delete Old Jobs form.
- Added UnAvailable Partial Days.
- Added Source and Destination to Goggle Maps where applicable.
- Enhanced Picture Load and Display.
- Altered items classes.
- Altered and Consolidated Import Code.
- Altered Save Item Dialog.
- Altered AllList Date Sorting.
- Altered Employee Delete to optionally Delete associated Assignments.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0