World Clock Deluxe is a reliable and easy-to-use time tool. With World Clock Deluxe you can display multiple clocks in a horizontal or vertical palette, in the menu bar, and in the Dock, show Greenwich Mean Time and Coordinated Universal Time, easily identify the best time for conference calls or videoconferences across multiple time zones, quickly calculate time conversions between different cities or time zones, and show the current weather all over the world.
What is new in this release:
- The incompatibilities with macOS 10.12 Sierra have been solved.
- The possibility to retrieve weather reports has been re-introduced after NOAA terminated the weather.noaa.gov web service.
- On OS X 10.10 or later, a bug that could cause long cities/time zones/texts to be unnecessarily truncated in the Dock has been fixed.
- Daylight-saving time information for Turkey has been updated. Turkey abolished the switch to standard time and will observe daylight-saving time all year round.
What is new in version 4.15.1:
- The incompatibilities with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan have been solved.
- On El Capitan, conversion results and meeting details can now be saved to a note or added to a reminder by clicking the Share button.
- Conversion results and meeting details can now be copied to the Clipboard by choosing Copy Conversion/Copy Meeting Details from the Edit menu or using the Command-C keyboard shortcut.
- The system font is now the default font of the Clocks palette on all system versions, including Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- The font of the Clocks palette and the Font pop-up menu in the Palette pane of World Clock Deluxe Preferences are now updated when fonts are disabled or enabled using Font Book.
- A bug, introduced in version 4.15, that affected the "Slide horizontally" and "Slide vertically" transition effects of the Clocks palette has been fixed.
- Several other minor improvements have been introduced.
What is new in version 4.15:
- World Clock Deluxe is now 64-bit compatible.
- The World Clock Deluxe menu bar item has been fully revised and has now a fixed width when clocks rotate. If you prefer that the width of the menu bar item varies when clocks rotate, deselect the "Fixed width clocks" checkbox in the Menu Bar pane of World Clock Deluxe Preferences.
- A bug that caused changes to the style and format of clocks in the menu bar to be ignored if they were made when all clocks were hidden in the menu bar has been fixed.
- The incompatibility of the anchor palette and lock anchor key combinations with Unicode keyboards has been solved.
- Some other minor bugs and incompatibilities have been fixed.
What is new in version 4.12.1:
- The incompatibilities with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite have been solved.
- The Meeting Planner lets you now select multiple time slots and include local start and end times and the duration of the meeting when copying, dragging, or sharing details.
- The Meeting Planner lets you now copy, drag, or share past time slots.
- Some minor incompatibilities of the date control with Mac OS X 10.9 or later have been fixed.
- Some other minor bugs have been fixed and some minor improvements have been introduced.