Whether you're running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done. You can even work offline, Wunderlist will sync your data, when you're back online. You can use Wunderlist as one of our desktop apps, or download it for your smartphone. Get the better experience with native applications for every platform. No matter what you have to do, just add a new list and start filling it with your tasks. Keep track of all your things by adding a due date. We have a heart for every ambitious shortcut king. You want the fast lane? Just press Ctrl + N to create a new task, or Ctrl + F to search, or Ctr + L for a new list. Organize your items by dropping them to a new position, or list. Don't want to overlook an important task anymore? Simply use the star function to mark the things that really matter. You have your own style? No problem. That's why Wunderlist comes with a couple of background themes you can choose from. Don't like our wooden style? Just change it.
What is new in this release:
We've taken Wunderlist to night school to learn some new languages and also have another round of helpful bug fixes for you in this update.
- If you were unable to add certain types of files (like Pages documents), you won't have any trouble anymore
- To all out emoticon-fans out there, we made some big improvements to their appearance across the app.
- Pershendetje, Dobry' de? and Salut to our Albanian, Slovakian and Romanian friends - we've now added full support for your language.
- Some of you reported a bug where due dates weren't always saved when creating new Items or where the date picker didn't always match up. Thanks for the bug reports, because these are now fixed!
- All starred Items are now added to the top of you lists if you've got it set in the app preferences.