IP Messenger is an application to chat inside your Local Area Network (LAN). This is a pop up style LAN Messenger for multi platforms. It is based on TCP/IP (UDP) and does not require server machine. Features include serverless message communication, fast file or folder transfer, image embedded message and desktop (area specified) capture, and message encryption (RSA2048bit + AES256bit) and sign or verify (PKCS#1-v1_5).
What is new in this release:
- Support Auto Update.
- Support General RecvMsg Transfer mode. (Transfer to non slack server)
- It can be downloaded the attached files, even if the sender IPMsg is restarted.
- Misc refine. (mini-dump, VS2017, etc)
What is new in version 4.70:
- Add Slack transfer experiment during lock screen.
- Fix the master PC didn't delete the member that stopped without exit notification, from member list. (v4.61 only)
- Fix some problem of ipcmd.exe.
- Fix starting problem in WinXP/Server2003. (Server2003 doesn't support MemberMaster function, because it can't use SHA256)
What is new in version 4.51:
What is new in version 4.11:
- Fix not to reflect a opened information to a logviewer.
- Fix installer failure when logon name includes multi-byte character.
- Misc fix.
What is new in version 4.10:
- Narrow userlist (original addresees only) at replying as default. (Click "+" button, show all)
- Fix not to freeze at receiving in Win10 anniv. (ToastAPI problem. Avoid by multi thread)
- Improve logviewer. (Add unopend filter button. Enable to reply in message blank area.) Change a number of unopen receive window is 100 -> 300. (it can be changed HKCUSoftwareHSToolsIPMsgRecvMax)
- Misc refine.
What is new in version 4.0.6:
What is new in version 4.0.4:
Version 4.0.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.0.3:
Version 4.0.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 3.65:
- Fixed Installer rendering.
- Fixed Uninstaller problem.
- Official Win10 support.
What is new in version 3.64:
- Changed bakgroud color to non-transparent for text-marker in image capture.
- Fixed command line mode error in WinXP.
What is new in version 3.63:
Fix an exception at starting in Win10(x64).
What is new in version 3.52:
- Added task tray icon when minimized.
- Added Win10 support.