InfoClick is designed to be used with Apple's Mail application to navigate through your emails to see the words, contacts, and information within. InfoClick knows precisely what words you've used, so there's no guessing; it offers a guided process of progressively narrowing down the matches in a series of simple choices. That means you can't ever produce a search with zero matches.
What is new in this release:
- Searches can be saved, named, and later reactivated.
- Search history is automatically kept and made available on the menu.
- Any number of email folders can be indexed.
- Added preferences to control:
- How often scans for new emails occur.
- How aggressive (slow vs fast) indexing should be.
- Which fonts are used for display.
- Zoom the results list, email preview, and notes using menu commands and their keyboard shortcuts.
- InfoClick's email preview will now show attached images.
- Easily clear the active search by using a menu command or its keyboard shortcut.
What is new in version 1.1:
- Allows searching by Apple Mail accounts, mailboxes, and folders.
- Negated searches allow finding items that do not contain a particular selector (eg: word, contact, etc). For example, you can negate a search term by typing an exclamation mark before you type the term (eg: "!pluto" searches for all emails that do not contain the word "pluto").
- Can search for emails in trash folders using a "Trashed Emails" selector.
- Added "Email" menu to the main menu bar with some convenient commands like Reply and Forward.
There are many other changes, fixes, and improvements, including faster response while typing, expanded listing results, and more. The full list of changes and fixes can be found at the InfoClick release notes page.
15 day trial