POP3conneX downloads e-mail messages from multiple remote servers to your local Exchange server and distributes the messages to users mailboxes. With ITD-POP3conneX there's no need to manage a public SMTP server. This is useful to better the security level of your business. Key features Those listed below are just some of the features that distinguish ITD-POP3conneX as a highly professional, efficient and safe.
What is new in this release:
- Bug fix - The button "Product activation" in the "Maintenance" dialog box fails to open the "Product activation" dialog box.
- Bug fix - Under some conditions, the button "TEST" in the profiles POP3 dialog box, cause the the snap-in crash of.
- New features: Added option "Ignore invalid certificate".
What is new in version 4.2.3:
- Bug fix - In case of error by MS Exchange Server, all messages not transferred to the target recipient, were deleted and then irretrievably lost.
- New features: Added some utility in mantenance dialog box.
.NET Framework 3.5, Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft Exchange (2003/2007/2010/2013), Microsoft Management Console 3.0