H.264/AVC Encoder is a high-quality video encoder for H.264/AVC. Features Supports Baseline profile (BP), Main profile (MP), Extended profile (XP) and High profile (HiP). Multicore/Hyper Threading support. MMX/SSE/SSE2/SSE3 ASM optimization. CABAC/CAVLC. I, P and B slices. AVC-Intra support. AVC1 file and byte stream formats support. Field or frame pictures. Color space convertions (YUY2, UYVY, YVYU, ARGB32, RGB32, RGB24, RGB565, RGB555, YV12, I420). Supported Standards ITU-T H.264 ISO/IEC 14496-10 - MPEG-4 Part 10, Advanced Video Coding.
What is new in this release:
- Added notification about old version of Intel HD Graphics driver.
- Extended "About" property page: added version number of the used software Intel0 Media SDK.
- Extended C++ and C# samples (added capturing to file with AVObjects MPEG-4 Writer).
- Added interface method and control on property page for select minimal buffering.
- Maximum bitrate is increased to 288000 Kbps (Main Profile, Level 5.1)
- Added methods for execute dynamic changes of input and output media types