The MXF (Material Exchange Format) Reader is a DirectShow filter for MXF playback. It reads MXF files and demultiplexes it into its DV-DIF, MPEG ES Video, JPEG2000 and PCM Audio data streams for further processing or rendering. The filter performs the function of both file reader and splitter (demultiplexer) and should be the source filter in a graph.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for AMWA AS-11 files.
- Fixed some bugs with "Image Server MXF Export" files.
- Fixed bug with multipartition DV files.
- Added separate thread for loading index data in large files.
- Added support for DNxHD files. Added method to get the timecode from MPEG-2 stream
- Added support for Pinnacle Systems MMGSLICER files,
- Added support for closed captions stream according to IEA-608.
- Fixed bug with Omneon D10 files