The DateControl is a REALbasic control plugin to create a Date-picker. The Control is displayed according to control panel date settings, or in exclusive mm.dd.yyyy, exclusive dd.mm.yyyy or exclusive SQL format mode. "NULL" dates or what some would call no selection is supported. The control uses Native Windows control on Windows systems and native Theme Rendering on MacOS X and Linux systems.
What is new in this release:
- Added optional drop down calendar mode for the control on Linux 32bit, 64bit and ARM.
- Added LinuxDropDownMode property.
- Added better representation for the disabled state when the control is in drop down mode on OS X and Linux systems.
- Fixed drawing glitch with the Empty dates checkbox on Raspberry PI systems.
- Empty date checkbox is now drawn in correct place when in OS X IDE design mode.
- The background of the main part of the control is now white on Linux Mint systems.
- OSXDropDownMode and LinuxDropDownMode properties are now default set to true instead of defaulting to false.
What is new in version 6.0.2:
Fixed some initial quirks in the new drop down Celendar.
What is new in version 5.1.2:
Further improved input handling on Mac and Linux systems making it nicer.
What is new in version 5.1:
- Changed input handling on Mac and Linux systems, making it a bit nicer when zero and then other number is entered.
- Changed the compile architecture on Windows systems.
REALbasic 2011r1 or later.