The Einhugur Serialization Framework for Xojo is toserialise complex class structures with just 2 lines of code without adding any code to your classes. (You can add attributes to your class properties to fine tune the serialisation but it is not required.)
What is new in this release:
- Added another variation of DeSerialize on JSONSerializer class that takes defaultEncoding parameter.
- Removed some unused variables that were making code analyse in Xojo report on it. (Bug ID: 0000004).
What is new in version 1.1:
- Added JSONSerializer class.
- Added support for serializing Color primitives and Color arrays.
- Added support for serializing enum values and enum value arrays.
- Deserializing nil objects is now handled correctly.
- Added better explanations to the AddKnownClass to the documentation.