A Lua script interpreter that you can plug into your application to use to give your users ability to script your applications.
- REAL Studio built application can run the Lua script as whole or call separate functions within the Lua script.
- Lua scripts can call REAL Studio functions that you register to be visible to Lua scripts.
- REAL Studio built application can read and write global variables from a Lua script.
- Its easy to make functions to allow Lua script to manipulate your REALbasic objects.
What is new in this release:
- Added GetCurrentLine function to the LuaScriptContext class.
- Added GetStackTrace function to the LuaScriptContext class (experimental).
- Added LuaScriptStackTraceRecord class (experimental).
- Changed the compile architecture on Windows systems.
- Greatly reduced dependencies on Linux so the plugin can work in Linux console application where no GUI libraries are installed in the Linux system.
What is new in version 1.2:
- Now also ships with a Xojo plugin. The Xojo plugin comes in the new Xojo format and is compiled with newer SDK.
- Plugin segments come code signed on MacOS X systems.
- Documentation now also ships as docset for the awesome Dash viewer from http://kapeli.com/dash.
- Fixed the plugin to work with more modern Linux distros.
REALbasic 2009r1 or later