TRichView is a suite of native Delphi components for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
The components support various character attributes (fonts, subscripts/superscripts, colored text background, custom character stretching and spacing, custom drawn text).
RichViewActions is a set of components and actions for creating user interface for word processor applications (free addon). RichViewActions are translated to about 30 languages, and offer original high-quality toolbar images.
ScaleRichView is a set of components for WYSIWYG editing (shareware add-on).
Report Workshop is a set of components for building reports in TRichView and ScaleRichView editors.
What is new in this release:
Version 17.1 includes
- new set of components for building reports in editors: Report Workshop
- new object in documents: equations (math formulas)
- more efficient image processing
- new functions related to printing and headers/footers
What is new in version 16.8.4:
Version 16.8 includes
- widow/orphan control
- alternating colors of table rows and columns
- special objects for storing in documents
What is new in version 15.0:
Version 15 includes
- text boxes
- headers for the first page and odd/even pages
- page number and page count fields
- new actions for inserting numbers and object captions
Nag screen, source code not included