MacForensicsLab is the most powerful and cost-effective forensic tool on the market specifically designed to meet the demands of modern law enforcement and digital forensic investigators. In a world of limited resources and increasing demands, you may want more than one tool in your investigative toolbox, but you only need one; MacForensicsLab from SubRosaSoft.com Inc.
If you would like to trial this solution please contact email@example.com to have a copy of the trial agreement sent to you for your signature. Please include your credentials in your email as the agreement will not be available to members of the public.
What is new in this release:
- Redesigned main window interface.
- Button panel replaced by the Action menu and context sensitive menus.
- User can now select which plugins are run by the Audit function.
- Acquisition information can be added to or deleted.
- Users can now move bookmarks between folders.
- Totally revamped search window.
- Updated device and volume navigation.
- Better bookmark management.
- Rewritten backend code for faster functionality.
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatibility.
- User addable and creatable audit plugins.
- Bug fixes.
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
Evaluation units are available to members of government law enforcement and licensed investigators. Please contact SubRosaSoft.com Inc. to receive an evaluation agreement.