CRMHaven is a shared address book. Your contacts are shared (if you have multiple users in your groups) so any changes you make are immediately reflected on their computers. CRMHaven makes it easy to get your contacts in or out, it helps clean your contacts (find/replace, case, postcodes fill out other fields, email to web address, salutation fixes, duplicate detection, etc). CRMHaven makes it easy to edit your contacts with user-defined popups and custom fields. Finally CRMHaven makes it easy to use your contacts to send bulk HTML emails, view on Google Maps, view multiple clients on one map, mailmerge to Word, mailmerge to SMS, export to Excel, etc. Synchronise with Apple Address Book. All HMS modules can be run any of three ways - from one standalone PC (Macintosh, Windows or Linux) to a LAN to a service hosted entirely on the 'Cloud'.
What is new in this release:
- [New] Compatible with MacOS X Mountain Lion.
- [New] You can now set the direction of the sorting of Client searches to Ascending, Descending or None.
- [New] When sending bulk emails in an eMailMerge you can now send them: as individual personalised emails, non-personalised in groups of 100 (or other) or non-personalised as one large group.
- [New] When sending bulk emails in an eMailMerge you can now send them with multiple attachments rather than just one.
- [New] When editing a Client, there is now an icon next to the ClientOrganisation that looks up that company on an Article search site.
- [New] There is now an option to turn off the auto-formatting of imported fields. Auto-formatting makes Names title-case, postcodes uppercase and email/web addresses lowercase.
- [New] There is now a quick Email option to send to lots of people.
- [New] The Email, Skype and Lookup buttons now show a hand pointer when the mouse moves over them.
- [New] Reports have been replaced with CRM Views which can now be saved for each User and can be Group Accessible. Views are set of Clients you commonly search for including what columns appear, what order they appear in how many are returned and up to four search criteria. Views can be created, edited or deleted at any time.
- [New] Offers to add an eMailMerge Event after mailing to Clients.
- [New] Double-clicking an Event in the Edit Client window now opens the text in a window allowing you to edit multiple lines.
- [New] Double-clicking a client in the Clean Clients Preview window will allow you to view and edit the client details.
- [New] Clients can now be given a Nickname.
- [New] As you click the Tabs in the Clean Clients window the list of Replace and Case fields updates to reflect the currently visible fields. This means you can clean new fields without having to close and reopen the Clean Clients window.
- [Fix] You can now change the Date of a Client event in the Events window.
- [Fix] There is no longer an error when checking for Duplicates with quotation marks in their names.
- [Fix] The Title Case function now handles quoted last names better. The quoted text must appear at the start of a word or sentence. It no longer wrongly changes the case where the quote appears at the end of a word.
- [Fix] The Import Preview now shows foreign characters correctly.
- [Fix] The Add/Edit Client window is now a floating window. As you navigate to other clients in the main window, the Edit Window also changes.
- [Fix] Searching for fields using 'is/is not Blank' now works properly - it no longer ignores Null values.
- [Fix] Searching for fields using 'Contains/doesn't Contain' now works properly - it no longer ignores Null values.
- [Fix] Reduced the number of fields the SpotFind searches for data in to increate the speed and reduce the server load.
- [Fix] No longer gives a Network error when clicking Show All in the standalone CRMHaven.
- [Fix] If there are Clients who have no email address there is now a warning when you go to perform an email merge. You can either cancel or continue with the remaining email addresses. The list of ineligible Clients shows in the Error window.
- [Fix] Fixed an error where many fields were not being duplicated properly.
- [Fix] Fixed an error during looking up the OrganisationName from a CSV file where a database error would occur while adding a blank OrganisationName or index
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where importing a csv file with lines ending with a comma would result in a blank client being imported.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where fields were not being imported when Duplicate Detection was turned off.
- [Fix] Cleaning with a ClientOrganisation csv file now properly handles Organisation names containing single quotes.
- [Fix] Cleaning names no longer brings up encoded garbage text.
- [Fix] Buttons no longer show a tick next to the last chosen item. This stops this option being chosen if the user presses down on a button but moves off before letting go of the mouse.
- [Fix] Adding/Editing a Client now loads the Client Edit window much faster.
Free trials are limited to 1000 Mbytes of projects, 1000 Clients and 1000 screen images. Free accounts cannot share data via groups.