Elements CRM is the #1 Mac CRM cloud app for Apple Business and enterprise, with customers in over 100 countries around the world! It's amazing to: Close more deals, Get more leads, invoice customers, customer communication, accelerating productivity, making insightful decisions and that just the beginning. Changing systems may seem scary to you, but we have experts on hand that will take your existing data, and import it into Elements CRM. We will give you and your team expert training and we are here to assistant you with all your questions.
What is new in this release:
- NEW - Add "Created Date" to financial Invoice export.
- NEW - Add "Ship Date" to financial Invoice export.
- NEW - "Memo" now displays on "Package Slips".
- NEW - "Memo" now displays on "Work Orders".
- NEW - You can now view all "Drop Ship" Location for an Account.
- NEW - A/R Report by Salesperson Finance->Reports.
- NEW - Date range commission report Sales->Reports.
- NEW - Added revenue total to all commission reports Sales->Reports.
- NEW - Changed phone number from 701-738-4711 to 701-732-0056.
- FIX - Remove '#' in Invoice comments due to issues when generating Invoices.
- FIX - Remove '#' in PO comments due to issues when generating PO's.
- FIX - PO search causing sort/listing issues (search by PO number).
- FIX - PO search causing sort/listing issues (search by name).
- FIX - Followup call issue where completed record is duplicated.
- FIX - Fixed issue where custom filter page was missing new iPhone call feature.
- FIX - Added new 6.0 manuals to HTML emails for Trial Users, Store, etc.
- FIX - Fixed issue with double delete button in Sales->Prefs->Categories->Options.
- FIX - Fixed issue with currency showing a Pound (GBP) symbol instead of the Euro ().
- FIX - Various minor UI fixes.
What is new in version 4.0:
- User Interface Improvements
- 10x Speed Improvements
- Version 2.0 Mail App
- Double-Byte Support
- PayPal Website Pro
- New Designer Element for Invoices
- New Reports Element
- New Payments Element
- New Utilities Element
- New Connect Element for Integration
- New Dashboard Widgets
- New Backup Element
- Plus Many More Enhancements!